In 1969 the LDS Crossword Puzzles book was created on an old manual Royal typewriter, printed with an old hand-cranked printer from carbon originals at Stevenson's Genealogical Center in Provo, Utah, with the pages hand collated and stapled on the kitchen table by a young single mother of four before being boxed and mailed. The LDS Crossword Puzzles books were successfully sold for about a year, exclusively at both bookstores on BYU campuses in Provo, Utah and Hawaii.
The author then decided to take the book off the market due to time constraints and family responsibilities. With the ease of computers and desktop publishing eliminating the tabletop tasks, the now retired author has decided it is time to dust off the cobwebs, update, expand, and improve LDS Crossword Puzzles.
Inside the covers of this book are puzzles that include the following topics plus much much more:
- Personal stories of the Prophets
- Children's songs
- Book of Mormon
- Blessing the Sacrament
- Articles of Faith
- The Godhead
- Apostles & Presidents
- Biblical stories
- Doctrine & Covenants
Benefits to the LDS families who purchase this book:
- Puzzles for the entire family, from the young tots to the mature and very mature. Perfect for family home evening.
- Pages can be copied and used as teaching aides for children's Sunday School classes.
- Useful as a quiet book for young children.
- There are several LDS game books available to customers but not a single book that is 100% LDS crossword puzzles. This is a great teaching and gospel study tool.
Now available. To order click on this link to LDS Crossword Puzzles at Amazon.com.
- Size: 8.25" x 11"
- 80 pages
- Soft Cover
- Retail: $9.95
- ISBN: 978-0-9743438-7-7
Crary Publications |   405 Lehman Street |   Las Vegas, Nevada 89110
Copyright 2008 and perpetually by T. A. Brown. All rights reserved.